In our newest blog series, we put 10 quickfire questions – surrounding colleagues’ roles, personalities and the fascinating world of shredding – to one of our valued members of staff. And they only have 10 minutes to answers them all! The next person to be put ‘on the spot’ is service engineer Rob Sharp… Name: Rob Sharp Job title: Service Engineer
- Describe UNTHA in one word:
- Name your favourite shredder:
- The shredding of what material most impresses you?
WEEE waste and metals
- Sum up in one sentence the role shredding plays in society:
Shredding plays a core role in the recycling process by reducing the volume of waste.
- What is there too much of in the world?
- And not enough of..?
- What is the one word you wish people would use to describe you?
- If you weren’t a service engineer, what would you like to be?
I would be a strongman or a diving instructor.
- Pick a word that symbolises Yorkshire, UNTHA UK’s home county:
- If UNTHA relocated to a different country, where would be your ideal spot?
Austria or New Zealand would suit me just fine!