UNTHA UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
UNTHA UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22nd May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
UNTHA UK treats all data which identifies an individual as Personal Data. UNTHA UK acts as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, which means we control what happens to the data in our possession. We need to know your basic personal data to provide you with a response to your request for information or to deliver our products and services. We will not collect any personal data from you if we do not need to provide or oversee this service to you. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys; attend training, trials and other UNTHA UK events; and/or provide feedback. Website usage is collected using cookies.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• For internal record keeping
• To improve our products and services
• If you opt in to receive marketing communications from us we will periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time through our campaign monitor unsubscribe link or by emailing us directly to remove you from the list.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We use a third party digital marketing agency, who can act as a data processor. They cannot do anything with your personal data unless we have instructed them to do so. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will not store this data – they can only access the web or cloud-based systems where data is stored.
We will not keep this data for any longer than is necessary than to deal with your request. We will only keep this data for as long as we see feasible in relation to our products and the services we have to offer.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How do you protect it?
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
Where is the information stored?
All of the personal data we hold is stored and processed by Web CMS, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and our email marketing system campaign monitor. The website and all data acquired is hosted in the EU, Campaign monitor complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield and the Swiss-EU Privacy Shield Framework.
Data collected when a client downloads information from the website or registers for an event will be processed by UNTHA UK using Web CMS. The data will only be used to send the client information relevant to the original enquiry and the client will be able to unsubscribe at any time via campaign monitor. Unsubscribes will be recorded to be kept as a permanent suppression list.
If consent has been given, UNTHA UK may also send you marketing emails or contact you with details of other products or services we think may be of interest to you. Following consent to receive marketing communications, you may opt out later. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe through campaign monitor or you can contact us directly to be removed from the list (email@example.com).
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can decide whether you want to opt in to UNTHA UK sending you marketing communications.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com, who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can get in touch with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
How to contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
UNTHA UK LTD
Excel House, Becklands Close,
Bar Lane, Roecliffe, Boroughbridge
YO51 9NR York