Our shredders are supplied with a 12-month warranty as standard, but we want to protect your ROI long into the future. Here’s how we do it:
Planned preventative maintenance
UNTHA services that help deliver uninterrupted uptime and maximum efficiencies include:
- Scheduled inspections and servicing
- Cutter & screen refurbishments
- Off-site shredder rebuilds to recover original productivity levels.
Ongoing performance optimisation
Ensuring you have access to what you need, when you need it, we also supply:
- Original manufacturer spare and wear parts, with 95% shipped same day
- Parts audits, meaning no need to hold vast stock consignments
- An engineering helpline with remote diagnostics available.
Continued business support
We always find that people-focused packages ensure long-term operational excellence, which is why we deliver:
- Shredder trials and feasibility studies, as your requirements evolve
- Comprehensive operator training including refresher sessions for new starter
- Breakdown assistance if the unexpected happens.
PLUS: Customers can be further empowered to optimise their plant productivity, wherever they may be, thanks to our cloud-based condition monitoring tool which securely delivers up to 100 data points to their device, in real-time. With at-a-glance dashboards as well as proactive alerts in the event of a fault, it’s never been easier to monitor, measure and boost shredder performance!
How much do shredder service and maintenance packages cost?
Everything depends on the machine, input materials, typical operating hours, and clients’ in-house engineering skills, so talk to us for a quote.
Did you know..? You can roll UNTHA’s service and maintenance support into a finance package to spread the cost – even to the point of including spare and wear parts for a fixed monthly fee with no unexpected surprises.
“We were impressed by not only this machine, but also the performance commitment and professional service of the UNTHA team. We’re looking forward to putting the shredder through its paces as our business evolves.”
Eco Sustainable Solutions’ operations director Justin Dampney