In our newest blog series, we put 10 quickfire questions – based around role, personality and the fascinating world of shredding – to one of our valued members of staff. And they only have 10 minutes to answers them all! This month, it’s the turn of Ben Styles…
Name: Ben Styles
Job title: Senior engineer
- Describe UNTHA in one word:
- Name your favourite shredder:
The RS40. Like the old Timex advert – it takes a licking and keeps on ticking!
- The shredding of what material most impresses you?
Mattresses – notoriously difficult to shred.
- Sum up in one sentence the role shredding plays in society:
It’s a go-between for waste creation and process recycling.
- What is there too much of in the world?
- And not enough of..?
Hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles
- What is the one word you wish people would use to describe you?
Tolle – German for ‘amazing’!
- If you weren’t a senior engineer, what would you like to be?
A professional bass player.
- Pick a word that symbolises Yorkshire, UNTHA UK’s home county:
- If UNTHA relocated to a different country, where would be your ideal spot?
The Rheinland-Pfalz region in Germany.