Static or mobile – the key to this machine is flexibility
A world-renowned machine, changing the face of wood biomass shredding
This may be one of the newest and most innovative wood waste shredders on the market, but UNTHA has already sold 160 of these machines worldwide… and counting!
We haven’t just made bold promises about the XR. The shredder has been on a global ‘roadshow’ allowing operators to try the technology using their own waste wood. And impressed by the throughputs, maintenance simplicity and output quality of their trial, they’ve gone on to procure a machine of their own!
With three cutting concepts – and available as a static or mobile shredder – the key to the XR is flexibility. And on-specification particle sizing. And low fines. And low noise. And energy-efficiency. And maximum margins…
The list goes on!
Tried and tested applications:
- Waste wood recycling
- Wood biomass – particularly ideal for P63 and P100 specifications
- Green waste
- And more!
Key benefits of the XR wood shredder:
- Achieves impressive throughputs of up to 15 t/h < 30mm and up to 30 t/h < 80mm
- Defined fraction sizing guarantees biomass product quality, with the P63 specification achievable in a single pass
- 50% reduced energy consumption thanks to the revolutionary UNTHA Eco Drive
- Low maintenance for uninterrupted shredding and maximum uptime
- Reusable and quick-change cutters – with three cutting systems available
- Probably the quietest shredder on the market! Able to run below 80dB(A) this low noise machine protects operator wellbeing AND keeps neighbours/planning departments happy!
- In-built foreign object protection prevents unplanned breakdowns and shredder damage
- Touch-screen control panel for operational simplicity and safe, efficient diagnostics
- Available as a static or mobile machine complete with discharge conveyor and magnet
- Varied in-feed methods
- Parts available within 48 hours
Interested in a turnkey waste wood solution? Did you know we can take care of your complete project, from design and installation, to ongoing service and maintenance? Find out more…
All of our shredders are supplied with expert customer support service
The world-renowned XR isn’t just a wood shredder. It is also used for:
- MSW shredding
- C&I (commercial and industrial) waste shredding
- Single pass RDF and SRF production
- Bulky and baled waste shredding
- C&D (construction and demolition) waste shredding