Book a trial in our test centre
They say seeing is believing…
So, don’t just take our word for it when it comes to the performance of UNTHA shredders. See for yourself exactly what our machines are capable of at our North Yorkshire test centre.
If you’re considering an investment in new shredding technology, we invite you to visit our HQ to try one of our machines, for free, using your own materials. Hear and see the shredder in action, discover how easy the equipment is to feed and operate, then assess the output quality for yourself!
Watch everything from our purpose-built viewing suite, with the option to film and record your trial via our shredder mounted cameras, in case you want to review the footage!
- Light WEEE, e.g. hard drives, mobile phones
- Heavy WEEE, e.g. computers, washing machines
- Confidential waste, e.g. sensitive documentation
- Secure products, e.g. branded goods
- Plastics, including film, drums and pallets
- Production and packaging waste
- And more…
We know due diligence is important to savvy recycling and waste management firms. That’s why the test centre exists – what better proof is there that the shredder will fulfil the promises we make?
But in fact there are several benefits of booking an UNTHA trial:
- Talk to the experts about the best-fit configuration for your application
- See which machine is most suited to your waste materials
- Watch the shredding process unfold from the safety of our new viewing suite
- Hold pre- or post- trial discussions/briefings in one of our on-site meeting rooms
- Do the sums to check your investment adds up – we can help you with ROI calculations that build your business case
- See what goes on behind the scenes at UNTHA UK
- Meet our experienced team, from our sales professionals to our project managers, service engineers and the people who keep our HQ in ship shape!
- Learn more about our shredder refurbishment capabilities
- See our consignment stock of spare and wear parts
- Record your trial to support next-step discussions with other decision makers in your team
- Explore the option to visit a customer’s site to speak to existing users about our machines