In our newest blog series, we put 10 quickfire questions – based around role, personality and the fascinating world of shredding – to one of our valued members of staff. And they only have 10 minutes to answers them all! Next up, it’s Marie Dransfield… Name: Marie Dransfield Job title: Quality manager
- Describe UNTHA in one word:
We care (sorry, I know that’s two!)
- Name your favourite shredder:
- The shredding of what material most impresses you?
The larger materials – how instantly they become very small particles is incredible!
- Sum up in one sentence the role shredding plays in society:
Recycling shredded materials is so important – waste has such a major impact on the natural environment.
- What is there too much of in the world?
Negative news articles.
- And not enough of..?
People willing to help others in need.
- What is the one word you wish people would use to describe you?
- If you weren’t a quality manager, what would you like to be?
A primary school teacher – maybe only for a few days!
- Pick a word that symbolises Yorkshire, UNTHA UK’s home county:
Yorkshire pudding (sorry – two again!)
- If UNTHA relocated to a different country, where would be your ideal spot?
Somewhere in the sunshine, on the east coast of Australia!