‘On the spot’ with… Andy Nadin
In our newest blog series, we put 10 quickfire questions – surrounding colleagues’ roles, personalities and the fascinating world of shredding – to one of our valued members of staff. And they only have 10 minutes to answers them all! Next up, it’s service manager Andy Nadin…
Name: Andy Nadin
Job title: Service Manager
- Describe UNTHA in one word:
- Name your favourite shredder:
The RS40 – so versatile and easy to look after.
- The shredding of what material most impresses you?
Anything – my inner child just loves watching items being destroyed!
- Sum up in one sentence the role shredding plays in society:
It’s becoming more vital that products are reused or recycled and, without shredding, most of this would be impossible.
- What is there too much of in the world?
Other than plastic, negativity.
- And not enough of..?
People willing to make a difference.
- What is the one word you wish people would use to describe you?
- If you weren’t a service manager, what would you like to be?
I love travelling, so anything that would give me the opportunity to see parts of the world I haven’t yet made it to.
- Pick a word that symbolises Yorkshire, UNTHA UK’s home county:
- If UNTHA relocated to a different country, where would be your ideal spot?
Anywhere with a view of the ocean.