‘On the spot’ with… Sharon Annat
In our newest blog series, we put 10 quickfire questions – surrounding colleagues’ roles, personalities and the fascinating world of shredding – to one of our valued members of staff. And they only have 10 minutes to answers them all! First up, it’s executive support manager Sharon Annat…
Name: Sharon Annat
Job title: Executive support manager
- Describe UNTHA in one word:
- Name your favourite shredder:
- The shredding of what material most impresses you?
- Sum up in one sentence the role shredding plays in society:
Shredding has a responsibility to help control our waste streams and create re-usable material, to ensue a reduction in landfill and a sustainable planet for our future generations.
- What is there too much of in the world?
- And not enough of..?
We need to act now to eliminate single-use plastics and begin to improve our oceans.
- What is the one word you wish people would use to describe you?
- If you weren’t an executive support manager, what would you like to be?
A food photographer – it’s my degree specialism.
- Pick a word that symbolises Yorkshire, UNTHA UK’s home county:
- If UNTHA relocated to a different country, where would be your ideal spot?
The Scottish highlands.