‘On the spot’ with… Liana Copeland-Tozer
In our newest blog series, we put 10 quickfire questions – surrounding colleagues’ roles, personalities and the fascinating world of shredding – to one of our valued members of staff. And they only have 10 minutes to answers them all! Next up, it’s administrator Liana Copeland-Tozer…
Name: Liana Copeland-Tozer
Job title: Administrator
- Describe UNTHA in one word:
- Name your favourite shredder:
I’m afraid I haven’t been here long enough to pick a favourite – they all sound amazing!
- The shredding of what material most impresses you?
Dense metal, eg. engine parts.
- Sum up in one sentence the role shredding plays in society:
It greatly assists with the reduction in waste, which in turn helps prevent a greater volume and promotes recycling on a grander scale.
- What is there too much of in the world?
- And not enough of..?
- What is the one word you wish people would use to describe you?
- If you weren’t an administrator, what would you like to be?
A car/racing mechanic.
- Pick a word that symbolises Yorkshire, UNTHA UK’s home county:
- If UNTHA relocated to a different country, where would be your ideal spot?
Italy or the USA.