Value adding services to support you through the lifetime of your machineDownload our customer services PDF
It’s not just UNTHA UK’s industrial shredders that make us stand out from our competitors.
Everyone in our team – from our designers and engineers, through to our after sales support staff and management – is wholly committed to the same thing. Delivering the highest level of customer service.
How do we do it?
Planned preventative maintenance
Services that help deliver uninterrupted uptime and maximum efficiencies:
- Scheduled inspections and servicing
- Cutter & screen refurbishments
- Off-site machine overhauls to recover original productivity levels
Ongoing performance optimisation
Ensuring you have access to what you need, when you need it:
- Original manufacturer spare and wear parts – 95% shipped same day
- Parts audits – no need to hold vast stock consignments
- Engineering helpline with remote diagnostics available
Continued business support
People-focused packages that ensure long-term operational excellence:
- Comprehensive operator training
- Off-site refresher/continued professional development workshops
- Shredder trials and feasibility studies
Did you know we can also service competitor machines?
Contact us to find out more Call 0845 450 5388 E: email@example.com
Here to help
Catch up on our latest webinar:
All of our after sales services exist to help you maximise the ongoing productivity, performance and profitability of your plant. So, talk to us about your requirements and we’ll devise a package that fits your needs – and your budget! Whether you purchase the service contract at the same time as your shredder, or spread the cost over a term to suit you, you’ll have complete peace of mind that you’ll always get the best from your machine.
Did you know...
we offer spare & wear part discounts for clients with an UNTHA service plan?