Our people are what make UNTHA UK tick, so each month we quiz a different colleague on a series of quickfire questions that offer a little more insight into why they’re such a crucial part of the team.
Next up, it’s service engineer Rob Sharp… you’ve got exactly one minute – go!
1. What’s the most popular ‘waste’ stream that UNTHA is being approached to help shred at the moment?
Assistance with shredding tyres is extremely popular right now.
2. Describe your favourite/least favourite shredder trial that you’ve watched at UNTHA UK’s HQ – which machine was in action and shredding what?
One of my favourites was watching the RS100 handle white goods, such as fridges and washing machines – very interesting!
3. Complete the sentence: When it comes to easy-to-shred materials, it’s crazy that the UK isn’t processing more…
… single-use plastics.
4. What do you think is the most important environmental issue facing the UK right now?
It’s the constant drive to reduce our carbon footprint – everyone needs to do their bit.
5. Complete the sentence: There would be greater commitment to recycling in the UK if…
… packaging had improved labelling, to help avoid confusion around what is and isn’t recyclable.
6. Investing in a shredder is a complex decision that clients make very carefully – why do you think they choose UNTHA UK?
What you get with us is more than a business transaction – it’s a partnership, and the team goes above and beyond to manage expectations.
7. You launched a new website last year. What do you most like about it?
It’s easy to navigate with a simple interface.
8. Who is your environmental ‘hero’?
David Attenborough – an obvious answer!
9. What’s your main hope for UNTHA UK over the coming year?
To maintain the delivery of great service to both new and existing customers – and to continue introducing more XR models into the market.