UNTHA UK on the hunt for Design, Application & Projects Manager
It’s no secret that the UNTHA UK team is continuing to grow, with two new appointments already announced earlier this year. And now managing director Chris Oldfield is on the search for his next recruit – a Design, Application and Projects Manager.
A senior, full-time position reporting directly to Chris, the role of Design, Application & Projects Manager will provide a crucial link between UNTHA UK’s sales and aftersales departments. Focusing on seamless product and service delivery for every new customer, the chosen candidate will be expected to understand the client’s requirements, translate these concepts into 2D and 3D drawings, source the supply of additional equipment, plan necessary resources, and schedule works until the point of project completion.
Commenting upon this new role, Chris Oldfield said: “This is an exciting opening for both the business and the new recruit – it will help UNTHA UK deliver another dimension to our already renowned quality standard whilst providing the successful candidate with a role they can shape for themselves.
“This will be a varied and fast-paced position with frequent travel, to suit a flexible, hard-working and experienced individual.”
Further role requirements, at a glance:
- Candidate must hold engineering HND or equivalent degree (or have significant practical experience in a similar role)
- Position suits mechanical engineer with some electrical knowledge
- Must be familiar with varied materials handling techniques
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working with conveying equipment required
- Solid Works and Autocad experience sought
- Clean Driving licence essential
- Must demonstrate project management background, customer service skills, ability to negotiate, familiarity of different trades
- This role would suit a committed self-motivator with a strong character
- Evidence of bringing projects in on time, to budget and to pre-defined quality standards, will be requested.
The salary for this full time role will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
So, do you have the skill-set we need?
To express an interest in the position, please contact Chris Oldfield on 0845 450 5388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the role may be suitable for somebody you know, please share this link.