UNTHA UK is recruiting a new shredder sales consultant
Over the last couple of months, UNTHA UK has kept website visitors updated with the newest additions to our continually expanding team. We’ve recently welcomed a part-time company accountant and another service engineer to our Boroughbridge headquarters for example, as part of our commitment to maintaining the high levels of customer satisfaction for which we are renowned.
And now, we are looking for our next recruit.
The new XR waste shredder attracted phenomenal levels of attention when it made its UK debut at the RWM exhibition in September, and, as anticipated, interest in this ultra-efficient machine is high. UNTHA UK is therefore on the lookout for a senior sales consultant to develop the opportunities that are continuing to arise in the south of England.
Managing director Chris Oldfield elaborates: “UNTHA Shredding Technology now has over 30,000 installations worldwide, and the popularity of our brand is continuing to grow. We are attracting an ever-increasing number of enquiries so the time is right to take on a new senior sales consultant. The successful candidate will prove crucial to us supporting as many prospective clients as possible, with the fresh projects they are embarking upon.”
So, perhaps you are wondering if you are the ideal candidate, or maybe you know someone who may be perfect for the role? If so, please read on to learn more about the position and the responsibilities it will entail.
Position: Senior Sales Consultant
Location: South England
Salary: OTE £50k – £60k no cap
Job type: Full time, permanent
Benefits: Car, pension
The company is looking for a senior sales person with a proven aptitude for new business development, to report to the UK Sales Director.
The successful candidate will be required to sell high-value capital equipment to senior figures within the waste and environmental sector, and therefore must be:
- Commercially astute and able to nurture relationships over long sales cycles
- Able to develop long-term relationships at board and director level
- A strong team player with a skill for developing personal strategies to capitalise on business development opportunities as they arise
- An excellent networker, ideally with strong existing industry contacts, who will quickly become the face of the company in the southern region
- Familiar with achieving stretch sales targets and working to set KPIs.
To fulfil the objectives set for this new position, the appointed Senior Sales Consultant will be responsible for:
- Proactively prospecting for potential new clients, and identifying decision makers within these client organisations
- Utilising prospecting tools and warm leads provided by UNTHA, to drive sales
- Nurturing leads, relationships and opportunities to ensure a robust sales pipeline
- Planning for client sales meetings
- Developing proposals that address a client’s specific needs, concerns and objectives, to ensure UNTHA Shredding Technology can add value to their business
- Handling objections (perhaps raised by other key decision makers within the client organisation), emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Meet potential clients by growing and maintaining your network
- Maximising revenues and profits within this geographical area
- Ensure the achievement of KPIs.
Essential skills and experience
The appointed candidate must:
- Have excellent written and verbal English skills
- Demonstrate a track record of sales success or similar customer facing role
- Be able to work in the UK
- Hold a full valid driving licence
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office, primarily Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Be willing to travel, with overnight stays in the UK and mainland Europe sometimes required.
Desirable skills and experience:
Previous sales experience within a technical, project or process environment is preferred. Ideally the candidate will also have:
- Certified sales, presentations and negotiation training
- Administrative experience, e.g. completing CRM system records and sales forecasts
- Detailed knowledge of UNTHA’s products, systems and services.
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter for the attention of UNTHA UK’s managing director Chris Oldfield. Applications are being accepted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post: UNTHA UK, Excel House, Bar Lane, Becklands Close, Boroughbridge, YO51 9NR.