Could you be producing RDF or SRF but think you can’t afford to?
Ever-rising landfill charges and growing sustainability consciences mean UK organisations are becoming increasingly discerning about their waste management strategies. Traditional disposal methods are no longer acceptable or affordable – customers are demanding more.
It is therefore no surprise that the buzz surrounding alternative fuel production is continuing to mount. Waste to Energy (WtE) technologies have revolutionised the way that many European countries have tackled their approach to resource efficiency, and the time is now ripe for the UK to better align its waste and energy agendas too.
So what benefits does the production of a Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) or Solid Recovered Fuel (SRF) deliver?
- Landfill disposal is avoided, which is crucial at a time when taxes are set to reach an all-time high and landfill space is running out
- RDF and SRF can be used in power stations and cement kilns as a substitute to ever-depleting fossil fuels
- We can harness the value of a new resource, made from the rubbish that our nation continues to produce
- Money can be saved and additional revenue streams generated.
How can UNTHA UK help?
With many years’ experience in this niche alternative fuel production industry, UNTHA UK is well-placed to support organisations with their waste to energy strategies.
Our UNTHA XR primary shredder and UNTHA TR secondary shredder have been purposefully designed to satisfy the needs of this market. By listening to the requirements of key industry professionals, UNTHA has engineered these world-renowned shredders so that the alternative fuel production process is as efficient as possible and the needs of the end customer are wholly satisfied.
Key features of the XR2000S:
- Low operating costs
- Uptime and operational performance that surpasses competitor machines
- Foreign object protection mechanism
- Ability to adjust and pre-define particle size and ensure fraction consistency
- Ease of maintenance
- Long service life of machine components
- After sales support and service/maintenance packages.
|XR2000S shredder for RDF||Cost/tonne|
|Wear parts cost||£0.40|
|Total cost per tonne||£1.24|
Key features of the TR32000 secondary shredder for SRF:
- Cutter changes take less than 2 hours
- Protection from unshreddable items, meaning your plant is operating again in minutes not hours
- Ease of operation and configurability to alter particle size according to end user requirements and ensure end product homogeneity
- Touch screen controls
- GSM modem links as standard for remote diagnostics
- Dust and noise suppression systems as standard.
|TR3200 shredder for SRF||Cost/tonne|
|Wear parts cost||£1.51|
|Total cost per tonne||£3.59|
When combined, these numerous benefits equate to more uptime, more throughput and more revenue for our customers. No other waste to energy shredders can offer this level of return on investment, which is why we are so transparent with our costs.
Thanks to UNTHA Finance, these WtE shredders have never been so affordable. A range of lending packages are available for customers who want to pay a low deposit and spread the cost of the shredder, to protect their cash flow and avoid upfront capital expenditure. What’s more, we have an XR2000S shredder with 2 x 132kW motors and conveyor, plus a TR3200 secondary shredder with 1 x 315kW motor, available for immediate delivery. This means that you could be producing the most cost-effective RDF or SRF within a matter of weeks – this lead time will not be found elsewhere.
We have a number of satisfied customers in the UK and beyond, but don’t just take our word for it. We can provide multiple reference sites and existing clients have previously commented that:
“UNTHA’s shredders are the best we’ve seen on the market. With the impressive XR and TR machines you get superb throughput, excellent availability and a quality output, supported by fantastic customer service and back up.”
Ian Hancock, general manager at Brown Recycling
“UNTHA UK’s promises have been fulfilled – with a maintenance programme in place the machines are performing how we were told they would and they are now well-placed to play a crucial role in our continued SRF production for the cement industry.”
Jim Entwisle, Director at Lancashire Waste Recycling
For further information, or to find out how these shredders could revolutionise your position in the waste industry, please call Marcus Brew on +44 7595 204176 or +44 845 4505388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Subject to availability. Excludes VAT at the current rate. Indemnities may be required. Subject to status. Offers may be varied or withdrawn at any time. E&OE