Calling all talented engineers – UNTHA is recruiting
Engineer vacancy – North Yorkshire
Industrial shredding specialist UNTHA UK is on the lookout for more talented professionals to join its growing team. The two vacancies – for a workshop engineer and service engineer – will further strengthen the company’s after sales department as 2016 unfolds.
The appointed candidates will need to demonstrate hardworking, self-motivated attitudes to keep up with the fast-paced nature of the waste and recycling industry. And both mechanical and electrical experience is required to satisfy clients’ varied project requirements.
Commenting on the search for skills, UNTHA UK’s managing director Chris Oldfield said: “In the modern resource sector, good staff are hard to find, especially when you have standards like ours. But I’m confident that these two job opportunities could prove very exciting for the successful candidates, and I encourage people who tick all the following boxes, to apply.”
Reporting to UNTHA’s newly appointed head of aftersales Roger Draper, the job requirements are:
- Apprentice trained and skilled mechanical engineer with some electrical experience
- Fit & healthy
- Good mechanical knowledge and experience of gearboxes & bearings
- Flexible working hours including some occasional stays away from home/weekends
- Work on hydraulics & pneumatic circuits
- Carry out machine repairs on and off site
- Read engineering drawings
- Prepare service reports
- Work using own initiative
- Problem solve & diagnose faults
- Formal mechanical engineering apprenticeship/qualifications
- High standards of cleanliness in the workplace
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Health & safety appreciation in the workplace
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in slinging and lifting
- Customer facing attitude, and strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to carry out additional duties, and work in often dirty and harsh environments.
- Welding & burning
Could this be you, or do you know someone who fits the brief? If so, call UNTHA UK on 0845 450 5388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.